Noorani Qaida is obligatoryfor everyone who wants to read the Quran but does not know Arabic. NooraniQaida consists of all the basics required to understand Arabic. It alsoprovides a set of tajweed rules.
There are numerous onlineacademies that are offering online Noorani Qaida facilities to its students. My Quran teaching academy also provides its students to read NooraniQaida online anytime, anywhere under the supervision of professional andwell-trained teachers who make it possible for the beginners to learn NooraniQaida easily. It is divided into 17 sections which are taught to the beginner’ssection wise in order to increase their understanding of Arabic. Aftercompleting each section, beginners have the option of revising it. NooraniQaida is a helpful book regards in studying the Quran with tajweed.
of Noorani Qaida:
As referenced above, there are 17 segments in Noorani Qaida. Each section has its own importance. These sections include:
- Section 1 consists of Arabic alphabets, also known as Huroof. It is one of the main sections.
- Section 2 includes compound letters. They are also known as Murakkabat.
- In section 3, there are 14 abbreviated words. These words are also known as Muqatta’at.
- Section 4 contains Movements, also known as Harkaat. There are three types of movements discussed in this section that are Fatha, Kasra and Dummah.
- In section 5, there is a lesson about double Fatha, double Kasra and double Dummah. These are known as Nunation or Tanween.
- Section 6 incorporates the exercise of Movement and Nunation or Harkaat and Tanween.
- In section 7, the beginners will learn about standing Fatha, standing Kasra and standing Dummah or Vertical Zabr, Vertical Zair and Reversed Paish.
- Section 8 contains letters with Long Vowel Sign and Soft Letters which are also known as Huroof Madd’ah o Leen.
- In section 9 there is an exercise of Harkaat, Nunation, Fatha, Kasra, Dummah and Madd’ah o Leen.
- Section 10 allows the beginners to learn about Sakoon and Jazm.
- Section 11 includes an exercise of Sakoon and Jazm.
- In section 12, beginners will study about Tashdeed sign (duplication sign).
- Section 13 contains an exercise of Tashdeed sign.
- In section 14, the student will practice Tashdeed with Sakoon and Jazm.
- Section 15 consists of the exercise of two duplication signs in one word (Tashdeed Ma,aa Tashdeed)
- In section 16, there is an exercise of Tashdeed with Huroof Madd’ah.
- Section 17 contains a revision of previous exercises.
Many online Quran teachingplatforms provides the course of Noorani Qaida for beginners to learn from the start and develop strongbase to read and memorize the holy Quran.