Planning to travel to Tuscany from Florence? If ‘yes’ then here are some tips for you to plan your trip well.
- Make all your trip arrangements in advance so that you don’t face any hassles during your trip. In short, book your flight tickets, car rental services and room for your stay in advance to stay relaxed during your trip.
- Pack light weight clothes always for your trip especially if you are planning for your trip during summer season.
- When it comes to transportation it is always better to hire car rental services rather than opting for public transportation like trains and buses if you want to save your time. When you choose car rental services you will have freedom to go wherever you want in the city which may not be possible when you choose public transportation.
- Check the opening and closing timings of the museums and restaurants to avoid disappointment.
- There are good search engines online which you can use to compare the prices of hotel rooms, car rental services, flight tickets and etc.
- Don’t forget to carry skin moisturiser, sunglasses and etc. Do carry a pair of good shoes as well with you to stay comfortable while walking.
Florence is a city which looks really beautiful. Besides, it has many tourism attractions. Some of the popular attractions are as follows –
Uffizi gallery is one of the most popular museums in Florence. You will find the best art work here. Visit this place along with your family members if you want to know about the 16th century painters. Their art collection really looks fabulous.
This town hall looks really great and people from different parts of the world visit this place to enjoy its beauty. The sunset view from this building looks really awesome. This is also a great place to click some good photos with your loved ones.
This is one of the famous art-filled churches in Italy. Even the church looks really beautiful. Do visit this church along with your family members when you go to Florence this time.
Bargello Palace National Museum
This is one of the famous museums in Florence. Thousands of tourists visit this museum every year to watch the art work here. In fact, you will always find this museum crowded with tourist always. Hence, you have to make sure that you book the museum entry tickets in advance to avoid going back to your room in disappointment.
Food to taste in Tuscany
Tuscany has some of the world’s best restaurants. If you are a foodie then do try the below food items in Tuscany without fail.
This is one of the most popular dishes in Tuscany. The dish tastes really awesome. Do try it with your friends and you will definitely love it.
This cold bread salad is a favourite dish for many people. Some of the main ingredients of this dish include tomatoes, basil, bread, vinegar, onions and etc. The dish is also popular in central parts of Italy.
This soup is very famous in Tuscany. Some of the main ingredients of this dish include onions, beans, carrots and etc. There are many variations but main ingredients is always leftover bread and the above mentioned vegetables.
Tripindicator.com is one of the most famous sites online which you can use to compare the prices of car rental services, hotel rooms and etc. In fact, you can find the best car rental services within your budget using this site. Click here on http://www.tripindicator.com/florence-to-tuscany-day-trips.html to plan your trip from Florence to Tuscany in a hassle free way.